When I use iMovie on El Capitan, the 'iMovie Theater' it keeps saying 'Turn on iCloud Drive' in the upper left had corner. However, i have iCloud for iMovie turned on. I try to turn it off and on several times in the iCloud settings. Is this a known issue for it in El Capitan? is there another setting that I don't know about? No movies show up in the 'IMovie Theater' even though I have around 6 or 7 on my other devices. (Although I usually have problems with the iMovie Theater not syncing correctly between all my devices.
    07-25-2015 08:18 AM
    ICloud Drive is something separate in the Settings for iCloud.
    07-25-2015 08:27 AM
    Sorry I meant iCloud drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-25-2015 09:15 AM
    for anyone who is using El Capitan, in the iMovie Theater, does it keep showing 'Turn on iCloud Drive' in the upper right hand corner of the screen?
    07-29-2015 05:53 PM
    anyone?
    08-06-2015 08:19 AM
    I use El Capitan Beta.

I have the same problems. My movies have disappeared from iMovie Theatre on my Mac since installing El Capitan. They are still visible on other devices like the Apple TV and the iPad.

Plus: new movies I make in iMovie and upload to iMovie Theatre do not show up in iMovie Theatre on Apple TV or any other device (except on my Mac).

Plus: A text in the upper right hand corner of the iMovie main screen has appeared saying: turn on iCloud Drive. If you click on it, the System Preference pane of iCloud appears. In it, you can click on iCloud Drive. Then you see, that for iMovie, iCloud Drive has already been turned on. Turning that off and on again does not help.

Nothing can probably be done about it until iMovie is updated after the official release of El Capitan.

The same problem with the iMovie Theatre movies has already occurred at the introduction of iCloud Drive. The movies had to be transferred as it were, from standard iCloud to iCloud Drive, and have disappeared for some weeks. There were time gaps between the update of OSX and iOS, and the update of iMovie for Mac, resp. for iOS, resulting in temporary incompatibilities.
    08-16-2015 08:27 AM
    I'm having the same issues. even tried deleting and re-installing iMovie in hope of fixing the issue. I have sent constant error reports and with each new update, I've waited with bated breath for a fix but on each occasion, I'm disappointed to find my cloud movies still missing I can still view on ATV but iPhone? forget it. The thumbnail is present but all I get is a long long pause with nothing...
    09-23-2015 08:19 AM
    I waited to do the official el Capitan update before posting a reply here, but this bug still persists for me on my MacBook Pro. Have not been able to fix it.
    10-02-2015 11:54 AM
    I have the same problem
    10-02-2015 12:19 PM
    Same here. No videos from iMovie Theater showing up in iMovie on OSX.
    10-03-2015 11:36 AM
    Yes,,, me too...
    10-11-2015 11:02 AM
    Have same problem. Say turn on iCloud in upper right corner, am signed in to the proper account. No movies or trails showing there on my MacBook Pro even though there are 4 files there that show on my iPad, iPhone and Apple TV. This is really frustrating. Two of the movies were made on my iPhone and two were mad on the MacBook, yet none of them show on the Mac, just the other devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. All the setting are correct. Thanks.
    10-11-2015 02:10 PM
    Yes, same problem here.
    10-11-2015 02:52 PM