There is no edit option allowing me to change my Icloud email address. I have followed the directions and can only edit my Name, and add additional emails to the account, but I can not change the existing email address. I would really like to do that. can anyone tell me how?

Thank you.
    07-15-2015 01:20 AM
  2. Monkey_guy said: Best Answer

Just a simple search returned this:

To delete the existing iCloud account, launch the Settings app, and then tap the iCloud tab. On the iCloud screen, tap the Delete Account option. Enter the old Apple ID or iCloud email address, along with the password for the account. Next, set up iCloud by logging in with your new iCloud email address or Apple ID.
    There is no edit option allowing me to change my Icloud email address. I have followed the directions and can only edit my Name, and add additional emails to the account, but I can not change the existing email address. I would really like to do that. can anyone tell me how?

Thank you.
    Where are you trying to change it? Can you give us more information so that we can help?
    07-15-2015 01:26 AM
    Just a simple search returned this:

To delete the existing iCloud account, launch the Settings app, and then tap the iCloud tab. On the iCloud screen, tap the Delete Account option. Enter the old Apple ID or iCloud email address, along with the password for the account. Next, set up iCloud by logging in with your new iCloud email address or Apple ID.
    07-15-2015 01:27 AM
    Where is the delete option?
    03-29-2016 10:33 PM