Can I get some help with some iCloud problems?

I

iMore Question

iCloud Problems

Hey, so I'm in the process of Jail-breaking my iPhone 6 Plus (8.1.3) Firm. : 1.04.00 , (if any of that helps), with the "TaiGJBreak" JB tool; and there are 2 things I need to accomplish before I can continue said process. 1. Disable Touch ID - was easy enough, however, 2. Turn Off "Find My iPhone", is beginning to be a pain, because every time I try to turn it off in settings under iCloud it always tells me "cannot connect to iCloud" and "verification failed - there was an error connecting to iCloud" now I feel like I've tried every possible solution under the sun - resetting the network, resetting the iPhone, getting rid of iCloud storage, attempting to disable it from the iCloud desktop app and iCloud online: didn't find anything in settings, turning off location services completely, I tried to delete my iCloud account and disable/delete iCloud completely: comes up with the same frustrating message, when I went to iCloud.com and turned the iPhone offline so that I can remove "find my iPhone" from the phone, that actually worked, however, it didn't aid in getting rid of these stupid error messages that's blocking me from changing any thing in the iCloud setting on the phone, especially turning of "Find My iPhone" in the phone settings. Some people said that it's iCloud's/Apple's servers that go down and come back on, so in other words, sometimes the server is up and other times your just out of luck, so also adding to the main question, I would like to know how long it would take for their server to come back online after it's been down, even though I don't believe this whole "waiting for the server to come back online" solution will change/help anything.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: iCloud Problems

I would like to know how long it would take for their server to come back online after it's been down, even though I don't believe this whole "waiting for the server to come back online" solution will change/help anything.
Depending on the nature of the issue - it could be a few hours... or if the issue isn't on Apple's end but network connectivity between you and Apple - more than a few hours...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro