Thanks for the feedback. I will agree that oneDrive and Microsofts cloud services are far superior to iCloud and apples offerings . I have recently been syncing my photo stream over to one drive and I think I'm going to forget about iCloud and the ridiculous pricing involved. I had initially thought that "Photos" would be great seeing as I've been in the apple echo system for a very long time and all my photo albums were originally organized in iPhoto but this transition has been a pain and I'm justing going to stop trying to upload to iCloud photo stream or whatever they are calling it now. I guess I'm going to stick with one drive after all they offered me a ridiculous amount of storage through promoting that they have had in the past.
    05-19-2016 03:10 PM
    I loved Apple's Iphone but I'm at a point to "F" their products, specially iphone. I been dealing with same issue a pain in the *** trying just back up photos on Icloud. I haf phone connected for 5 hours to excellent Wi Fi and only uploaded about 1000 photos of 5900. Il

Ever since I tried for first time to back up to icloud it has screw my battery life. Literally at a crossroads to tell Apple bye.
    05-19-2016 03:15 PM
    no it jut continues to count down it basically finishes and then starts over. the photos remain as is. Ive also noticed that my photos from my phone have stopped showing up in my photo stream on my computer, its pretty much a mess.
    02-01-2022 07:01 PM
    Guess you got it solved I had the same issues with mine also
    02-01-2022 07:02 PM
    Guess you got it solved I had the same issues with mine also
    I just want to say hello and welcome to iMore! This thread is over 4.5 years old. Also, when you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!
    02-02-2022 02:29 PM
30 12