Thanks for the feedback. I will agree that oneDrive and Microsofts cloud services are far superior to iCloud and apples offerings . I have recently been syncing my photo stream over to one drive and I think I'm going to forget about iCloud and the ridiculous pricing involved. I had initially thought that "Photos" would be great seeing as I've been in the apple echo system for a very long time and all my photo albums were originally organized in iPhoto but this transition has been a pain and I'm justing going to stop trying to upload to iCloud photo stream or whatever they are calling it now. I guess I'm going to stick with one drive after all they offered me a ridiculous amount of storage through promoting that they have had in the past.
    05-19-2016 03:10 PM
    I loved Apple's Iphone but I'm at a point to "F" their products, specially iphone. I been dealing with same issue a pain in the *** trying just back up photos on Icloud. I haf phone connected for 5 hours to excellent Wi Fi and only uploaded about 1000 photos of 5900. Il

Ever since I tried for first time to back up to icloud it has screw my battery life. Literally at a crossroads to tell Apple bye.
    05-19-2016 03:15 PM
27 12