I have tried to clear my icloud storage and was able to do clear all accept the mails which is about 3GB, could not find a way to clear these mails, have deleted all the mails from the ipad and phone, also dont see any mail when I log into my icloud account, does anyone know where these mails are and how I could delete them,
    05-04-2015 04:26 AM
  2. qbnkelt said: Best Answer

I have tried to clear my icloud storage and was able to do clear all accept the mails which is about 3GB, could not find a way to clear these mails, have deleted all the mails from the ipad and phone, also dont see any mail when I log into my icloud account, does anyone know where these mails are and how I could delete them,
    Back up your device and media and apps to your computer, delete your accounts, disconnect your device from iCloud, and then wipe your device. You can then restore your device with your media and apps and don't sync your messages.
    Back up your device and media and apps to your computer, delete your accounts, disconnect your device from iCloud, and then wipe your device. You can then restore your device with your media and apps and don't sync your messages.
    05-04-2015 06:42 AM
    And delete a bunch of mail before you back up again.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    05-04-2015 09:08 AM