My iTunes Match has been acting a bit strange (downloading songs twice, not loading Album Artwork). This happened to me in iOS 7 but when I hit "Reset all Settings" it sorted itself out. I was going to do that again in iOS 8 but then I remembered that people said doing this wiped their iCloud Drive documents. Anyone know if it's been fixed yet?
    Last edited by ColmM10; 10-23-2014 at 09:03 AM.
    10-23-2014 08:10 AM
    That's the first I've ever heard of such a thing. I've never experienced a lost of iCloud files or any other files after selecting to "Reset All Settings" on my device. Having said that, I can't say if "it's been fixed yet" because it was never a problem for me...
    10-24-2014 10:28 AM
    That's the first I've ever heard of such a thing. I've never experienced a lost of iCloud files or any other files after selecting to "Reset All Settings" on my device. Having said that, I can't say if "it's been fixed yet" because it was never a problem for me...
    Not sure if it was fixed, but Apple themselves noted it as a possible problem for 8.0.x. I'm assuming it was related to Yosemite not being out yet and people having a combination of the old iCloud storage on Mavericks or before but the new one on iOS 8 on the phone. Just speculation though. I've never lost anything myself but I've been running he Yosemite and iOS 8 betas since June.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-24-2014 10:32 AM
    Hmmm I might just go into the iCloud Drive folder in Yosemite and copy everything to a different folder just in case something goes wrong
    10-24-2014 10:35 AM