What Is Your Favorite Cloud Storage Solution?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
On the true IOS side of things w/o a doubt it will be iCloud because it is never failed me yet. In as much as a 3rd party Cloud storage again without ever failing me and so many uses I will choose Dropbox. I always lean to Dropbox in many apps for a failsafe storage.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
iCloud is very useful and designed for effective backups and restores of iDevices you got to have it on the top of your list minus the drawbacks of course

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For backups, iCloud is the clear winner for 'me'. For anything else, Dropbox is easily my favorite, although I use Evernote quite a bit, especially for receipts, notes, clipping, wish lists, etcetera.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
iCloud has been getting more use lately, with Apps that exist on both iOS and OSX. I like Dropbox, too, although I'm concerned with the Dropbox DCMA thing I saw earlier today. I've also been experimenting with OneDrive lately as a work solution (to keep stuff separated from my personal Dropbox account).

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I use a combination of ICloud for automated nightly backups, and weekly backups of bookmarks. calendar, contact, reminder, and notes data to Dropbox. Also do a weekly encrypted tethered backup of iPhone and iPad to my Mac...which covers all items, even beyond iCluod backups.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen