If you were the person in charge of iCloud, how would you improve it?

Any features that you would add or remove?
    12-16-2013 01:32 PM
    I'd like the ability to pick and choose what I can backup to and restore from it.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    12-16-2013 01:36 PM
    Fix reliability. End silent filtering of emails. Poach Google folks to build an interface that looks to be built by a web company.
    12-20-2013 01:21 PM
    1. Make the web interface faster. It sucks even on my relatively fast desktop.
    2. Make it universally accessible. Right now the web interface can't be accessed from Android, or iOS device. I don't want to set up sync on every device I use once.
    3. Show reminders in Calendar on due date. I want to know what my Monday looks like, whether it's a meeting I have to go to or a task that's due. There's no reason to keep meetings and tasks separate other than a bad initial design choice. They are all timed action items and should be shown in a single timed view.

So far, Google is the only service that gets it right. Outlook.com is close second, hindered by slower interface (although much faster than iCloud), and some bad design choices (flashy invasive ads, no tasks in Calendar, no contact photo sync from phone). On the other hand, their Web documents, especially the spreadsheets, are the best.

iCloud could become a good alternative to google, if they fixed these three issues.

I want to leave Google, but they are still the best overall in speed, quality and features. Of course hardware wise, Apple still rules, in reliability if not in features.
    03-16-2014 05:12 PM
    I'd like the ability to pick and choose what I can backup to and restore from it.
    Same here.
    03-16-2014 05:21 PM
    Lower the price for more storage. Right now there is some steep competition.

ಠ益ಠ
    03-16-2014 06:45 PM