How do I sync my calendar items within my Outlook Calendar to my iCloud calendar? I am NOT trying to make my iCloud visible in my Outlook. That has been accomplished. What I want is to have items already in my Outlook calendar also appear in the iCloud calendar. I need others to be able to view and I was using Google calendar and syncing with my outlook but that stopped working so now am trying iCloud. Thanks in advance for any help.
    12-06-2013 01:39 PM
    How do I sync my calendar items within my Outlook Calendar to my iCloud calendar? I am NOT trying to make my iCloud visible in my Outlook. That has been accomplished. What I want is to have items already in my Outlook calendar also appear in the iCloud calendar. I need others to be able to view and I was using Google calendar and syncing with my outlook but that stopped working so now am trying iCloud. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Don't think you can.
    12-06-2013 01:40 PM
    To the best of my knowledge, you cannot sync between iCloud and similar services like Outlook.com, Google, Yahoo, etcetera. What you enter I to your iCloud calendar will not auto sync to a non-iCloud calendar and vice versa.
    12-06-2013 04:58 PM