Outlook iCloud Calendar Sync

Sean Bennett

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
How do I sync my calendar items within my Outlook Calendar to my iCloud calendar? I am NOT trying to make my iCloud visible in my Outlook. That has been accomplished. What I want is to have items already in my Outlook calendar also appear in the iCloud calendar. I need others to be able to view and I was using Google calendar and syncing with my outlook but that stopped working so now am trying iCloud. Thanks in advance for any help.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
How do I sync my calendar items within my Outlook Calendar to my iCloud calendar? I am NOT trying to make my iCloud visible in my Outlook. That has been accomplished. What I want is to have items already in my Outlook calendar also appear in the iCloud calendar. I need others to be able to view and I was using Google calendar and syncing with my outlook but that stopped working so now am trying iCloud. Thanks in advance for any help.

Don't think you can.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To the best of my knowledge, you cannot sync between iCloud and similar services like Outlook.com, Google, Yahoo, etcetera. What you enter I to your iCloud calendar will not auto sync to a non-iCloud calendar and vice versa.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice