What's the iCloud IMAP server information?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When sending and receiving email, there's usually a method for sending and a method for receiving. In regard to iCloud, the information needed to configure a 3rd party email application to SEND email can be found via the following link: However, in this particular thread, information will be provided that will allow you to configure 3rd party apps to be able to receive iCloud email via the IMAP protocol.

http://forums.imore.com/icloud/2713...r-information-outgoing-email.html#post2138961

However, in this particular thread, information will be provided that will allow you to configure 3rd party apps to be able to receive iCloud email via the IMAP
protocol.

IMAP (Incoming Mail Server) information:

• Server name: imap.mail.me.com
  • SSL Required: Yes
  • Port: 993
  • Username: example@me.com (use your @me.com address from your iCloud account)
  • Password: Your iCloud password
Note: If you receive errors using SSL, try using TLS instead. SSL is required for both IMAP and SMTP connection with iCloud. POP is not supported by iCloud.
For more information on how to use this information with your email application, consult your application's documentation.

Reference: iCloud: Mail server information

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73