Major iCLoud help!

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i cant login to my icloud account on the website but i can back up on my iphone can someone tell me why i cant.... i called around i asked apple, i sent support to apple? anyone help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
yeah thanks! but its been happening for the past 3 months. and i was gonna go into apple but i called apple and they didnt know what was wrong. should i just go in

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
yeah thanks! but its been happening for the past 3 months. and i was gonna go into apple but i called apple and they didnt know what was wrong. should i just go in

Sure. They'll either fix it or they won't. Are you absolutely certain you're entering your iCloud credentials in correctly when you attempt to login via the iCloud website? Can you login to the "Manage My Apple ID site via the following link?

https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/wa/directToSignIn?localang=en_US

If you can, you can verify your iCloud information as well as make changes to it -- change the password -- for example and then see if you can login to the iCloud website.