Anyone know why iCloud won't sync Books anymore?

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have frequently switched between my iPhone and iPad while reading iBooks and they have always synced my position until now. I bought the recent Brad Thor book, and every time I switch between devices I have to go hunting for my place again. What happened to iCloud book syncing?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple has been having issues as of late, but none have been reported today. All I can do is recommend that you double-check the iBooks settings. Setting->iBooks and then make sure "Sync Bookmarks" and "Sync Collections" are turned ON, if you haven't already...:)

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Apple has been having issues as of late, but none have been reported today. All I can do is recommend that you double-check the iBooks settings. Setting->iBooks and then make sure "Sync Bookmarks" and "Sync Collections" are turned ON, if you haven't already...:)

I had those settings correct, and now that I'm home from work it synced fine. I thought the problem was a recent bug, but then I realized that as a teacher, I just went back to work last week. That's also where the problem started. We have pretty draconian Internet filters at work, so I'm wondering if the problem is in the network at work not in iCloud.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem. I'm just glad that the problem has been taken care of, my friend. Thank you for updating us and have a great night...:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2