New iWorks for iCloud Beta

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I received an email from Apple earlier regarding the testing of the new Beta version of Pages, Numbers & Keynote in iCloud. Well, I logged on not long ago and tested the apps out and am impressed. Finally, they did it right. Not only can you store your documents, but you can create new docs as well as edit your old one right there via the iCloud website. Soon, we won't need those apps on our Macs because they are now in the cloud. Check them out if you haven't already.

Screen Shot 2013-07-18 at 8.14.28 PM.png

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Nice to see the inclusion of these in iCloud. I still dislike the fact that Notes aren't
available through icloud.com What gives, Apple?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice to see the inclusion of these in iCloud. I still dislike the fact that Notes aren't
available through icloud.com What gives, Apple?

The Notes app is a part of the iCloud website. See the screenshot in my previous post. Also, the notes I have on my iPhone are all visible when I click on the Notes App via the iCloud website.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got my invite .. I will have to check it out

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm from the PC world and use MS products so not familiar with iWorks. Currently, there is an iWorks icon in my iCloud folder that describes the current apps, including their cost. Will there be a cost for the apps after beta? I would be interested in the Pages app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner