Deleted photo stream photo's no longer on computer

rmstreet99

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I deleted a lot of photo's from my photo stream after they were on my computer. Now the one's I deleted on my phone are also deleted from my computer. Is there any way of getting them back?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No, not from Photo Stream. It deletes them from anywhere. Unless you have them on a device that hasn't connected to a network since the deletion, in which case you might be able to save to your camera roll.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I deleted a lot of photo's from my photo stream after they were on my computer. Now the one's I deleted on my phone are also deleted from my computer. Is there any way of getting them back?

Sorry to hear that.
That would really upset me.
BTW: I sync all of my photos to Google's Picasa using the free app PhotoSync.
Ion head to reset as new my iPhone 4S & lost all my photos on my Camera Roll. Probably my error, but you never know.
Stuff happens.
Good Lck

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just for the future: PhotoStream isn't meant to be a long term storage solution?it's more for sharing/transferring photos. Once they're on your computer you want to save the ones you'd like to keep in a different folder (you can do it automatically but need to set that up.)

iSeans

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Are you on a Mac?

Photos in the Photostream also get created into a date related "event" in iPhoto so for example you should see "May Photostream" event. None of these photos get deleted if you're deleting photos from photostream.

If you're not on a Mac.....what are you playing at?? :) joking.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods