Can?t sync my contacts to icloud

mikedk64

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey.

I have a Iphone 5, and i want to move mig contacts from my iphone to my iCloude, but it will not work.

I have done everything and I have followed all the guides on the net.

If i create a contact on iCloude, can i see it on my iphone, but can?t do it the other way.

please help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Delete your iCloud account from your iPhone and then press and hold both the home button and power button until you see the Apple logo then release both buttons. After your phone boots to your homescreen, go to the settings menu and re-configure iCloud. Make sure that everything is turned ON under Settings-iCloud. Now type in a test calendar entry and then logon to iCloud via a computer to verify that it synced. Create a test calendar entry while online at iCloud and then check your phone to see if it synced. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet either via Wi-Fi or mobile data. Otherwise, it will not work.

mikedk64

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Its wird.

Now i did all you said.
But i can still not see anything in the contact and in the calendar in iCloude.
But if i create a test calendar entry in iCloude, so can i see it on my phone and if i create a new contact in iCloude can i also see it on my phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I cannot understand why your device is not syncing to iCloud, especially if you have it set up correctly. There are only 2 things left to do, in my opinion. (1) You can try resetting your network settings -- Setting-General-Reset-Reset Network Settings. The downside to that is you will have to re-add your Wi-Fi password to access your Wi-Fi network.
(2) Connect your device to your computer, initiate the computer's iTunes program and then select "restore". Afterwards, set it up "as new".

If you choose to restore your device, please create a backup first...;)

carcatalina

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
This might help, as I was having the same issue. I have an iphone 4s, i went to settings > icloud > i unselected the contacts (made it white), then selected again, then I selected it again and it asked me to select the "merge contacts with icloud", i did and was able to see my contacts on my icloud :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2