Hey.

I have a Iphone 5, and i want to move mig contacts from my iphone to my iCloude, but it will not work.

I have done everything and I have followed all the guides on the net.

If i create a contact on iCloude, can i see it on my iphone, but cant do it the other way.

please help.
    05-16-2013 05:51 AM
    05-16-2013 08:16 AM
    i tried everything, but it still wont work
    05-16-2013 09:00 AM
    Delete your iCloud account from your iPhone and then press and hold both the home button and power button until you see the Apple logo then release both buttons. After your phone boots to your homescreen, go to the settings menu and re-configure iCloud. Make sure that everything is turned ON under Settings-iCloud. Now type in a test calendar entry and then logon to iCloud via a computer to verify that it synced. Create a test calendar entry while online at iCloud and then check your phone to see if it synced. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet either via Wi-Fi or mobile data. Otherwise, it will not work.
    05-16-2013 09:35 AM
    Its wird.

Now i did all you said.
    But i can still not see anything in the contact and in the calendar in iCloude.
    But if i create a test calendar entry in iCloude, so can i see it on my phone and if i create a new contact in iCloude can i also see it on my phone.
    05-16-2013 11:00 AM
    I cannot understand why your device is not syncing to iCloud, especially if you have it set up correctly. There are only 2 things left to do, in my opinion. (1) You can try resetting your network settings -- Setting-General-Reset-Reset Network Settings. The downside to that is you will have to re-add your Wi-Fi password to access your Wi-Fi network.
    (2) Connect your device to your computer, initiate the computer's iTunes program and then select "restore". Afterwards, set it up "as new".

If you choose to restore your device, please create a backup first...
    05-16-2013 11:33 AM
    it didnt help to reset my network settings.

and i cant restore my phone, because i have some impotent messages.
    05-16-2013 01:01 PM
    Try this..I had the same issue...THIS WAS VERY HELPFUL!!!!

iPhone Contacts: iCloud contacts not syncing
    07-25-2013 09:22 PM
    Thank you from a newbie who's been wrestling with this issue for 48 hours. Your simple solution worked a treat. *and breathe!*
    10-03-2013 07:46 AM
    This might help, as I was having the same issue. I have an iphone 4s, i went to settings > icloud > i unselected the contacts (made it white), then selected again, then I selected it again and it asked me to select the "merge contacts with icloud", i did and was able to see my contacts on my icloud
    10-05-2013 01:36 PM