Calendar Invites....

boiler4life

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello Folks....

I have a question I am hoping one of you can answer. When I send an event invitation from my iCloud calendar, am I suppose to receive some sort of notification (e-mail, alarm,etc..) when the individual I sent the invitation to either accepts or denies the invite? People are receiving my event invites, however once they accept or deny the invite, I am not receiving any sort of notification letting me know that they have accepted (or denied) my invite. Thanks in advance.....:cool:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Folks....

I have a question I am hoping one of you can answer. When I send an event invitation from my iCloud calendar, am I suppose to receive some sort of notification (e-mail, alarm,etc..) when the individual I sent the invitation to either accepts or denies the invite? People are receiving my event invites, however once they accept or deny the invite, I am not receiving any sort of notification letting me know that they have accepted (or denied) my invite. Thanks in advance.....:cool:

I use calendar invites somewhat regularly but I have never received an alert indicating acceptance or rejection. I simply check the calendar to find out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods