Method to sync Outlook calendar to iCloud calendar without EAS

irateb

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I'm probably not using the right search terms for my question. Basically I want to share my work calendar with my wife so she can see when I'm in meetings/unavailable. We use Exchange at work, but the email admins are not using EAS for our phones, but Good instead. I remember when I had a phone that wasn't supported by Good (Palm Pre), I would run Google Calendar Sync to sync my Exchange calendar to a Google one. Is there anything I could use to sync my Exchange calendar to an iCloud one?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Not that I'm aware of. It's certainly not natively available. I'd recommend for key appointments, share out your iCloud calendar for work and add her to view it - then it'll keep current on her phone. It's a pain to create two appointments, but it's what I've had to do with my partner's set up - so we can track what's going on. In reality, for me, this method meets my needs as we don't need to know everything about each other's schedules, just key days off and timeframes beyond normal business hours, so we know if one of us is going to be held up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2