Email Identity Poll - What Are You Using?

What Email Identity Are You Using?

• Using a old MobileMe alias mostly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Now that iCloud users have "icloud.com" email addresses, I think I'll try it out for now. Not as creepy as me.com...and although I appreciate my legacy mac.com address, I like the sound of the new one. What do you think?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I could care less as long as it works. Seriously though, I do prefer iCloud.com over me.com.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to stick with .me non Apple folks think I have a special domain or something. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I always get a funny look when I give someone that email address. Like they think I own the domain name or something. :p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FYI: I took a chance and logged into the iCloud website using my assumed iCloud.com ID and it worked. My messages, notes, reminders, calendar entries and contacts were all intact as if I had logged in like I normally do using me.com, however, that is as far as it goes. I am still unable to be sent messages to the assumed iCloud.com account. Still, it's good to know that we are one step closer to getting it.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think Apple is rolling it out slowly across the 100million or so accounts...I just noticed it pop up as an option last week.