Hello all-

Did a search and found nothing relevant so here goes.

Wife has an iphone 4s and an ipad 2 (both jailbroken with absinthe). Photos taken by iphone show up in photostream. iPad cannot access this photostream. When I click on photostream tab in photos on ipad- nothing shows up.

Both devices have photo stream "on" in the icloud, photo and Mail, Contact and Calendar settings.

iCloud account settings has the same apple ID signed in.

I have rebooted both devices and performed iCloud back-ups of each - no luck.

iCloud advanced settings on both phone and ipad are set to the same "me.com" address.

Any help is appreciated.
    08-07-2012 02:37 PM
    Hello all-

Did a search and found nothing relevant so here goes.

Wife has an iphone 4s and an ipad 2 (both jailbroken with absinthe). Photos taken by iphone show up in photostream. iPad cannot access this photostream. When I click on photostream tab in photos on ipad- nothing shows up.

Both devices have photo stream "on" in the icloud, photo and Mail, Contact and Calendar settings.

iCloud account settings has the same apple ID signed in.

I have rebooted both devices and performed iCloud back-ups of each - no luck.

iCloud advanced settings on both phone and ipad are set to the same "me.com" address.

Any help is appreciated.
    The only thing you didn't mention and is important is whether or not your iPad is connected to Wi-Fi or the internet. If it is and photostream is turned on both the iPhone & iPad then those photos should indeed automatically show up on your iPad's photostream. According to the iCloud Status Page, everything should be functioning correctly. You can also try turning off iCoud on your iPad and then turning it back on.
    08-07-2012 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD