Hello,

My wife and I have iPhones, we have a shared reminders list. Is it possible to create a reminder on MY phone, set a day and time to be reminded, and have the reminder notification pop up on HER phone? I've been able to do it with location reminders, but can't get it to work with day and time reminders.

Thanks for any input.

Ernesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-18-2012 08:33 PM
    Does anyone know the answer here? I'm brand new to the icloud, since I just upgraded to 5.1.1 last night from 4.3 (was holding on to my jailbreak). Can anyone help this guy?
    06-22-2012 09:38 AM
    Hello,

My wife and I have iPhones, we have a shared reminders list. Is it possible to create a reminder on MY phone, set a day and time to be reminded, and have the reminder notification pop up on HER phone? I've been able to do it with location reminders, but can't get it to work with day and time reminders.
    It should be doing that. I know for a shared reminders list my girlfriend and I have, we both get popups.
    07-03-2012 02:48 PM
    Thanks for the input! I haven't played with it since I posted this, but I'll try again tonight and report back in a day or two.

Ernesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-03-2012 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD