Reminders app - notification on both phones

BSUNesto

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

My wife and I have iPhones, we have a shared reminders list. Is it possible to create a reminder on MY phone, set a day and time to be reminded, and have the reminder notification pop up on HER phone? I've been able to do it with location reminders, but can't get it to work with day and time reminders.

Thanks for any input.

Ernesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know the answer here? I'm brand new to the icloud, since I just upgraded to 5.1.1 last night from 4.3 (was holding on to my jailbreak). Can anyone help this guy?

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

My wife and I have iPhones, we have a shared reminders list. Is it possible to create a reminder on MY phone, set a day and time to be reminded, and have the reminder notification pop up on HER phone? I've been able to do it with location reminders, but can't get it to work with day and time reminders.

It should be doing that. I know for a shared reminders list my girlfriend and I have, we both get popups.

BSUNesto

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the input! I haven't played with it since I posted this, but I'll try again tonight and report back in a day or two.

Ernesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro