iCloud Sync icon won't go away

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello there!

For whatever reason, since yesterday, my iCloud sync icon is just hanging out on my notification bar. I have tried the following:

-Hard reset
-Soft reset
-turn wifi off and then back on
-searcing the net for the answer :)

This has never happened before so I don't get it? I am jailbroken running 5.0.1 on an iPhone 4. The only thing I did 'different' is enable music match, but that was over 24 hours ago and all the music is already over.

Please Help!

5fc59754-3e74-d931.jpg

Last edited:

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
What iCloud icon?

Do you mean the circle next to the temp 16 degrees? Cause that's the only one I can think of that you are referring to.

If yes, that's not the iCloud icon. That's the screen lock icon so when you turn your iPhone sideways, apps do not rotate into landscape mode. To disable it (and thus remove the icon), double click home button, slide the apps tray to the music controls and tap the left gray squared icon.

Since you are JB, you can remove the icon in the notification bar, but keep the functionality. How? Enable the icon, so that it shows in the notification bar, then use an app like Sprintomize to hide the icon from notification bar.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: 3under2

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Well HELLO McFly! I feel like a total NOOB now. In my defense, I have a new theme (first time using Winterboard) so it didn't register that I hit that. I hardly ever use rotation lock.

I so totally <3 you right now. That thing was driving me batty ... Lol!

Thank you, thank you, thank you ;).

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Test test? Having problems Scarlet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and no ... Long story short, I was trying to do an HTML signature on my iphone so I put up a picture to see if I could link to it. I 'tested' it then took down the picture. Since I couldn't erase my post, I just wrote test :) ...

Thanks for checking on me sweetie!

Have a great week.

Scarlet

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes and no ... Long story short, I was trying to do an HTML signature on my iphone so I put up a picture to see if I could link to it. I 'tested' it then took down the picture. Since I couldn't erase my post, I just wrote test :) ...

Thanks for checking on me sweetie!

Have a great week.

Scarlet

No worries!!

You have a nice week to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member