How to associate e-mail accounts to iCloud Mail?

Djek

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it's possible to associate my Yahoo mail (I'm already using it as my Apple ID), Hotmail and Google mail to iCloud mail?!
If yes, how do I associate them with iCloud mail?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm mistaken, the only way you can arguably 'associate' your current email addresses to iCloud is to have them forwarded to your iCloud email account. What you can also do is something that I currently do and that is archive certain messages received via other email accounts into my iCloud account just by selecting the folder icon, then accounts, then iCloud and whatever folder within iCloud you want to put it in including the 'archive folder.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep, have forwarding setup. Can do it with Gmail as I have mine setup like this. However, you'd have to upgrade your yahoo email to yahoo+ email to enable continued forwarding. That's like $19.99 per year. Not worth it.

You can however setup a regular iCloud email address, then notify all your yahoo contacts to email you @ the new iCloud email address. Any sites that you're setup thru your yahoo id you'll have to change to correspond to the iCloud one. Tedious, I know, but it's the only other way I know of to be certain you're not getting emails @ yahoo any longer.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

cmjenriquez

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
do you really want to associate it with icloud?,why not just create another mail account on your iphone along with icloud. add yahoo, gmail.etc so you can view all your mail accounts. ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
do you really want to associate it with icloud?,why not just create another mail account on your iphone along with icloud. add yahoo, gmail.etc so you can view all your mail accounts. ;)

I am assuming you overlooked it, but the date of the OP's post was April 2012.