I only have a macair / can i use iCloud

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I only have a macair laptop that is a apple product. I have 4 email accounts. Is there a way for me to use iCloud @me.com address to sync all my other email accounts into the cloud so the info will be on my macair? If so can someone tell me what or how to do it. I am a Blackberry user so have no iPhone experience but I can tell you the iPhone os looking better and better every day.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if what you're asking is even possible, but if the end goal is to have all four emails on the Air, doesn't simply adding each account to Mail.app do the trick?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Like iDonev said - just add each of your email accounts to Mail...or use an alternate email client like Thunderbird. Mail is no different on a Mac than you're used to on a pc.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys thanks. That makes sense. I will try a 3rd party email client because the Imail app on the macair is giving me a lot of trouble. I can't get it to send email or either it is very slow in sending. I have checked all the outgoing mail server settings for my various email account , AOL Hotmail Yahoo and Gmail , but when I try to send a email it just sits and the wheel just turns. After a while it errors out. Anyway this is not a Macair forum but I was trying to get my gmail contacts and calendar to sync with the address book and Ical on the macair. Really a tough go. Thanks

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If worse comes to worse, go to an Apple Store or call AppleCare and they can help you get it straightened out.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk