I have around 100 gb of music witch I want to upload to a cloud that I could listen to on all my ios devices and let others log in to the music cloud at the same time.. Is there any cloud service witch has a app for iOS witch allows you to shuffle through your on line libary and allow more then one person to log in at the same time?? iCloud won't be a good Idea because you can't have a active apple id then have a iCloud id on the same device at the same time you have to log in under that apple Id in order for it to work. And I'm looking for something that I could share with whole family on the go. Thx in advance for all your replies.

An Dropbox player boxy tunes allows you to download a song at a time they don't have a select all for a folder. And there is no option to shuffle through the songs as well....
    04-04-2012 08:55 PM
    The only thing I can think of that you can log in at the same time on multiple computers is Google Music. You'd have to log in to the same gmail account but it will work. Only issue is it's really not iPhone friendly. (but usable)
    04-08-2012 09:36 AM
    Why don't you look into iTunes Match? Should let you stream your music on all your devices. It's $24.99 a year but I've loved how easy it is.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    04-08-2012 10:45 AM
    Why don't you look into iTunes Match? Should let you stream your music on all your devices. It's $24.99 a year but I've loved how easy it is.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Like the OP mentioned, "because you can't have a active apple id then have a iCloud id on the same device at the same time".
    04-10-2012 09:30 AM
    Have you considered letting your desktop act as a server and have mobile devices stream from it? AirVideo is a good example when sharing movies between multiple users. There must be an app similar to it in the App Store.
    04-19-2012 02:29 PM
    Like the OP mentioned, "because you can't have a active apple id then have a iCloud id on the same device at the same time".

I am nto sure I understand the problem. You can have one apple id (without match) on a device, then sign in under settings>store> apple id with match. As far as I know this doesnt have anything to do with the icloud account settings. icloud id and store id can be different. for example my uncle is the only id subscribed to match, and his kids and wife piggy back off of his match in order to pull down music to their devices, which have their own icloud settings.
    04-20-2012 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD