Need some help/advice. I came from an android to the 4s. I need some help in determining if I should switch to all iCloud. I have a lot of pics on picasa and some videos and some more videos that are larger than 1gb so cant upload to picasa. I'd like to find a site to store all my stuff and access it from the phone, even the larger videos over 1gb. Can this be done with iCloud?
    Last edited by johnc847; 01-27-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    01-27-2012 02:56 PM
    i came from android as well, i use MyPics to access picasa on my 4S, and to get pics from my phone to picasa i have icould and picasa loaded on my pc. just have picasa point to your photostream folder, and set it to sync automatically to your web albums.
    mslb likes this.
    01-27-2012 10:43 PM
    i came from android as well, i use MyPics to access picasa on my 4S, and to get pics from my phone to picasa i have icould and picasa loaded on my pc. just have picasa point to your photostream folder, and set it to sync automatically to your web albums.
    That sounds good, but won't the iCloud still delete pics after 30 days, causing Picasso to do the same? Or will they stay on Picasa?
    01-28-2012 12:24 PM
    Nope once they are in picasa they stay there unless you go delete it from your web album. When I had my Evo I could delete pics on my phone but they would stay in my Picasa album unless I deleted it. Same logic would apply to photostream.
    01-29-2012 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD