Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 devices

1 mac book air running newest OS

1 Iphone 4

1 i pad 2

iCloud is set up on all devices

I save a doc in pages on my iPad or iPhone and it syncs

When I save a doc on the mac book it does not upload, nor does it see documents created on either iOS device.

If I look in settings/icloud/manage on the macbook I see the documents but can't open them.

Also is there a way to print to a non airplay printer, I have a wireless printer that my laptop prints to, Id love to print from my iOS devices....

Thanks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 devices

1 mac book air running newest OS

1 Iphone 4

1 i pad 2

iCloud is set up on all devices

I save a doc in pages on my iPad or iPhone and it syncs

When I save a doc on the mac book it does not upload, nor does it see documents created on either iOS device.

If I look in settings/icloud/manage on the macbook I see the documents but can't open them.

Also is there a way to print to a non airplay printer, I have a wireless printer that my laptop prints to, Id love to print from my iOS devices....

Thanks

Not sure about your Mac book with iCloud as I use windows but I would double check the settings .. Also the printer question

Yes you can if you install software on your computer but if your comp is off then it would defeat the point

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

supratik

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
My I mac will not show any docs or sync with other iOS devices though iPhone and iPad would via iCloud. Apparently this is well known and hopefully this will be sorted in future updates( source genius bar apple store UK and USA )
I use airport express for wireless printing if you haven't got AirPlay enabled printers.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.601916,-2.093042
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whatever changes I make on my devices, be it my MacBook, iPad 2 or iPhone 4S, in regard to the calendar, notes, contact list, bookmarks and email, the changes are synced between my devices. I do not have the Documents & Data feature enabled for syncing, but I'll be glad to enable it and test it out for you.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I hate too........:eek: .To this date the lines at the Apple Stores are not for new products, the lines are there for people with major problems with the I-Cloud in their Skies !!!!:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2