I'm on windows vista 64bit sp2. The photo stream folder along with the uploads folder shows up in my pictures but I can't seem to get the downloads folder to show up?

I've followed all the tutorials and even deleted and reinstalled the iCloud control panel for windows but no luck.

Anyone know what's going on?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    01-04-2012 05:08 PM
    The "download folder" is called My Photo Stream and should be found under C:\Users\username\Pictures\Photo Stream\My Photo Stream. Forgot to say, also check the iCloud Control Panel to make sure it's "turned on" and the location of the uplad and download folders.
    Last edited by Wyatt; 01-04-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    01-04-2012 07:31 PM
    The "download folder" is called My Photo Stream and should be found under C:\Users\username\Pictures\Photo Stream\My Photo Stream. Forgot to say, also check the iCloud Control Panel to make sure it's "turned on" and the location of the uplad and download folders.
    I dont see any folder that says My Photo Stream. I have a Photo Stream folder and inside that folder is Uploads. I have Photo Stream turned on on the device and have checked Photo Stream in the iCloud control panel. I tried taking a pic and uploading a pic into the upload folder with no luck. I even tried going into the Photo Stream settings and changing the loacation of of the downloads folder with no luck.
    01-05-2012 12:07 AM
    Does pics on your phone go to the photo stream when you take them ? ( all on your phone )

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-05-2012 12:15 AM
    Yeah they show up on my phone in the photo stream folder and in the iPod touch Photo Stream folder. They just won't stream to my PC for some reason. I'm lost lol

Last edited by ICON5o2; 01-05-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    01-05-2012 01:26 AM
    I have the same problem. To get them on my PC I have to open the iCloud control panel and click settings under photostream. Then save and suddenly they start downloading.
    01-05-2012 01:53 AM
    Any firewall ? Router? Or windows firewall blocking ??

01-05-2012 03:11 AM
    I don't think so. It's weird cause I can delete the entire Photo Stream folder and sign back in with the iCloud control panel and it will reinstall the Photo Stream folder with the uploads folder inside of it. No My Photo Stream folder though.

01-08-2012 01:53 AM
    Reinstall the control panel maybe ?

01-08-2012 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD