How to download videos taken with iPhone 4s to my iPad 2?

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
How can I download videos taken with iPhone 4s to my iPad 2?

My photos automatically go to photo stream and so photos taken with my 4s can be added to my iPad but how can I download videos taken with my iPhone 4s to my iPad 2?

Thanks for your help.

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
There is an app called Photo Transfer App that will let you transfer photos and video between devices as long as they are connected to the same wifi network. It works pretty well.

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
1.Open the app on both devices.
2.On the iPhone, select which videos you want to transfer. It will let you select multiple videos at once.
3.On the iPad, in the app, tap the Device tab in its bottom nav bar. Look for the name of your iPhone and select that if it?s not already selected. Then tap on ?Get Videos? ? and the video transfer will begin.
4.The app has a good status bar that shows you progress on each video being transferred and a separate one for overall progress (if there is more than one being transferred). It will also give you a little ?ding? alert as each individual video transfer completes.
As i recommended, you can refer this article about how to transfer or sync iPhone 4s files to iPad 2, which may can transfer videos.
Hope this help you a lots.
Which app are you referring to when you say "open the app on both devices?"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2