I am trying to use iCLOUD on a PC with Windows 7 (32 bit). I already have iTUNES 10.5.1 and have downloaded the iCLOUD Control Panel. However, every time I try to access it, I am told that my Apple ID, though valid, is not associated with an iCLOUD account. How can I rectify this? And can I really use iCLOUD with Windows 7? Can I use it through iTUNES, or must I have OS software?

Many thanks for your attention, saheiblim@gmail.com
    11-28-2011 05:18 AM
    I am trying to use iCLOUD on a PC with Windows 7 (32 bit). I already have iTUNES 10.5.1 and have downloaded the iCLOUD Control Panel. However, every time I try to access it, I am told that my Apple ID, though valid, is not associated with an iCLOUD account. How can I rectify this? And can I really use iCLOUD with Windows 7? Can I use it through iTUNES, or must I have OS software?

Many thanks for your attention, saheiblim@gmail.com
    You can definately use ICloud with Windows 7. Not sure about the message yuo are getting but you can try a few things. When you first launch ICloud it asks you to sign up for an email address I believe. The format for the address is xxxxx@me.com. Also back up everything to ICloud the first time using your PC and check off backup to ICloud on the summary page. Also activate ICloud on the IPhone in the settings menu.
    11-28-2011 08:14 AM
    I had to change my Apple ID to get iCloud account because it wasn't an email address (it was my original one). The sent me an email after I did that and I clicked the confirm link.
    11-28-2011 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD