Photo Stream has no delete function

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure many of you have noticed there is no delete button once in your stream. I mean really why cant we have a choice to remove some of the images to our liking? I use apple TV photo stream and now in my slideshows I have all these pics from my 5 year old of all his toys on there. I mean I guess it's ok for him but I just want a little control. Any thoughts on this and if Apple will eventually incorporate a delete button?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure many of you have noticed there is no delete button once in your stream. I mean really why cant we have a choice to remove some of the images to our liking? I use apple TV photo stream and now in my slideshows I have all these pics from my 5 year old of all his toys on there. I mean I guess it's ok for him but I just want a little control. Any thoughts on this and if Apple will eventually incorporate a delete button?

They may eventually include a delete button. You can turn your photo stream off for when you don't want the photos to be included in your stream.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Cujaflow

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue with this as well. I have turned off photo stream on both my imac and iphone. I have deleted the picture off my phone and my iphoto library. But when i turn photo stream back on on the iMac the photo still re-downloads. Any advice on how to delete it permanently?

B

bonesb

I am having an issue with this as well. I have turned off photo stream on both my imac and iphone. I have deleted the picture off my phone and my iphoto library. But when i turn photo stream back on on the iMac the photo still re-downloads. Any advice on how to delete it permanently?

See my post above. For now, you're stuck with either the whole Photo Stream or resetting your Photo Stream. Log into iCloud via a web browser, navigate to the iCloud home page, click on your name (upper right corner for the Account dialog, select Advanced, then Reset your Photo Stream. iOS 5.1 allows for deleting individual photos but it's in beta right now...

VydorScope

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Another option for deleting I have seen people mention is that you can over write a picture with another picture. So if there was one or two you need gone for some reason, you can do that. Otherwise, emasse as mentioned above, or waiting the 30 days for them to fall off are your options.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73