Help with iCloud

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
My wife has an iPad and iPhone, and an iCloud account. She set her contacts, bookmarks, to synch, and enabled photoshare. Now I see that the Address Book on our Mac has become hers (wiped my contacts off). Is that because she signed into her iCloud account on the Mac? I don't want her stuff to synch with the Mac (she doesn't use it), just between the 2 devices she has. She does want her pix to go from iPhone to iPad. How do I make sure none of her stuff shows up on the Mac? Thanks.

bfarneth

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It's not based on who is logged into the computer; you'll need to create your own iCloud account. At the top right corner of itunes you'll see the address itunes is curently logged in to. When you have an account you can switch that to your address.

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
It's not based on who is logged into the computer; you'll need to create your own iCloud account. At the top right corner of itunes you'll see the address itunes is curently logged in to. When you have an account you can switch that to your address.
Thanks. The fact that we have separate iTunes accounts, and then she needs a different UN (email address) for iCloud, now different iCloud accounts......it gets a little confusing! To be honest, I'm trying to justify iCloud at all. I think that having the pix from the iPhone go to the ipad is cool. The rest I'm not sure about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro