I just got the 4s Tuesday. My contacts are in google. I have them on my phone but can't get it to sync onto iCloud. The only ones that do sync are contacts I have manually added. Anyway to get these onto the iCloud?
    11-11-2011 06:16 PM
    this ended up working perfect. <br />
    <br />
    <a rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...dOR4pPJU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&amp;v=66-dOR4pPJU</a>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wallace likes this.
    11-11-2011 06:50 PM
    You have to turn google contacts off on phone and iCloud ... Then load using iTunes import from google once loaded uncheck the sync in iTunes it will ask to keep contact or remove press keep

Now these are on your phone locally

Turn on iCloud and they will sync

Even if you turn google back on it will only sync to iCloud so it's a one or another type thing I just kept my gmail and made my own contact info on iCloud because Siri handless relationships better

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Wallace likes this.
    11-11-2011 06:54 PM
    How come you want Google contacts in iCloud?
    11-11-2011 11:16 PM
    How come you want Google contacts in iCloud?
    It's easier, if you're using the 4S with Siri.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    11-12-2011 12:43 AM
    Thank you for the helpful youtube videos! I figured it out : )
    11-14-2011 04:40 PM
    You have to turn google contacts off on phone and iCloud ... Then load using iTunes import from google once loaded uncheck the sync in iTunes it will ask to keep contact or remove press keep

Now these are on your phone locally

Turn on iCloud and they will sync

Even if you turn google back on it will only sync to iCloud so it's a one or another type thing I just kept my gmail and made my own contact info on iCloud because Siri handless relationships better

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I don't understand your post at all
    11-14-2011 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD