Calendar duplications with iCloud?!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello all!

When I bought my new iPhone 4S, I restored the phone from my iPhone 4 and activated iCloud. Well when iCloud is on, all of my calendar events (saved/synced with my iMac) show up on my phone 2 times each. The only way to remove the duplicated events is to turn iCloud calendar off. Is there any way for my to get the 2 in sync so I can add and event on my phone and have it uploaded to my iCal?

PS - Is there anyway I can link Google Calendar to my iCal? I'm looking to update one calendar and have the changes stored everywhere.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Are these event saved on the phone an iCloud and it's showing both maybe delete them from phone and be left with just iCloud's ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, the events are saved in iCal. When I sync my iPhone, the iCal events/appointments get synced over.

Everything is good when iCloud is turned off. The minute I turn iCloud on, the appointments turn into rabbits and start multiplying.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't use iCal so I'm shooting rabbits in the dark but it seem your syncing the same thing two ways one manually meaning iCloud off in iTunes using iCal and then your also syncing with iCloud on so it makes 2 ... I would turn iCloud off .. Assuming u sync using iTunes set up to iCal ? I would stop syncing this way uncheck and sync to remove all entry's from the phone.

Then just turn iCloud on to sync wireless

I would think you can have iCal set on the computer to sync to iCloud that way any changes on computer go to phone and phone to computer

Or I could have absolute no clue what in talking about lol

Hope it sparks a idea or atleast something lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro