Help!!! Multiple accounts?

RiverRat68

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I had backed up my iPhone 4 for the last week to iCloud every night. I bought the 4s yesterday and tried to restore from iCloud. I starts off ok restoring contacts, pics and music.Then it says it will start loading apps automatically. It asks for my id and password which it accepts. Then it starts loading all the apps, stops, and it wants the passwords for 2 different apple id's.They are from a couple years ago when my sons friends plugged into my iTunes. They never bought anything with my account. They left some music in my library and thats all. Not sure why it is associating them with my account. Any help is appreciated!

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
If you can live with just your contacts backed up, I suggest you do the following. Just delete your backups and restore the phone as new. Since you are already setup in iCloud with your contacts there, as soon as your reconnect the phone to iCloud, your contacts will show up on your phone. If you are using photo stream, most of your pictures should be there and you can save them to your phone. Any apps tied to your main iTunes account can be redownloaded if they aren't already on your computer. Any of your music purchased from iTunes can be redownloaded as well.

I believe the only thing you'll lose will be any application specific data, as well as any profiles or certificates you may have on your phone. If you can live with this, then do what I mentioned above, otherwise, I'm not sure what you need to do.

- fizz

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods