iCloud and Outlook databases don't synch

maitre

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
iCloud creates a data set in Outlook but I can't get it to actually sync with the normal outlook database. This is important because I have a third party Windows PIM used by my company for calendaring and contacts database. The PIM syncs well with outlook, and by sync I mean it exchanges data with the normal, default outlook data set, something I have not been able to figure out how to get the iCloud data set in Outlook to do. As a result my company syncs data to the normal outlook data set, but no changes are made from it to the iCloud data set in outlook. Likewise, when I make changes on my iPhone, the changes are made to iCloud which are made to the iCloud data set in outlook, but they do not transfer to the normal outlook data set. I tried Apple support ... twice ... but have not received an answer, much less any help. The first time the "tech" put me on hold, the line dropped and he never called back. The second time a new tech was not even familiar with iCloud on outlook. She got a supervisor who also had no experience. They said they would call me back last week, but did not. All I want to know is whether it is possible to actually synch iCloud to the outlook data set or not? If so, how??

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
This is kinda out of my knowledge but i hate seeing a thread unanswered. My friend works at the apple store and has tons of customers coming in asking about icloud/outlook questions. My advice would be, if your near an apple store, stop by and ask one of the associates for help. There they can actually help unlike tech support (surprised, tech support usually helps me) but give that a shot. Sorry I couldn't help with your problem directly though.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods