This is the feature I want most, game saves synced across my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. For instance I don't want to start over Plants vs. Zombies on my new iPhone after I have already beaten it twice on my iPad a couple times. Same for Tiger Woods 12 etc. That's a lot of gametime I don't want to have to do over. Is it something the developers can implement if they choose too?
    alpinestars1z and GigaS27 like this.
    10-21-2011 05:42 PM
    Yea man, i actually emailed EA exactly about this is AM about Tiger woods12....BS that we can't continue from where we left off.
    10-22-2011 07:13 PM
    IMO this is a must-have feature that seems perfect for Game Center. I mean... I could care less about my points and games etc in GC... but if it would sync my game progress across devices it would be one of the best Apple apps on my devices!!
    10-23-2011 12:41 AM
    IMO this is a must-have feature that seems perfect for Game Center. I mean... I could care less about my points and games etc in GC... but if it would sync my game progress across devices it would be one of the best Apple apps on my devices!!
    For some reason I already thought it did this, and when I got my iphone 3gs (already have iPad with games played and hours put in), I was hella peeved that I didn't get my infinity blade file transferred over. Cause it is still there on my iPad after a restore, but not my iPhone. It's like the stupidest **** that silly ever gave birth to.

EDIT: Also, I think it's REALLY dumb that I have to buy some games on ipad and iphone separately. I refuse to. More games should be like infinity blade and world of goo, one purchase for both devices.
    Last edited by MYNAMESALEX; 10-24-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    10-24-2011 04:59 PM
    Also, I think it's REALLY dumb that I have to buy some games on ipad and iphone separately. I refuse to. More games should be like infinity blade and world of goo, one purchase for both devices.
    Yes universal binaries are a GOOD thing, feels like a money grab when there are two versions of an app/game
    10-25-2011 01:18 PM
    Yes universal binaries are a GOOD thing, feels like a money grab when there are two versions of an app/game
    I think this relates more to older games where the graphics weren't as "high-def"....with newer games they are being made for both iphone/ipad compatible... (look for the + sign!)
    10-26-2011 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD