iCloud webmail - drafts...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Seriously!

I remember back in the day, Mobile ME had an issue where if you were creating emails from the webmail section, it sometimes would send the email, but leave a copy in your DRAFT folder.

Well, here we are with iCloud, and it is doing the same thing. Seriously...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
You're probably right. But when I'm at my desk (Home or Work), I rather use the browser.

With iCloud not notifying me of emails properly this weekend, I'll stick with GMail Exchange for now.

I hope they fix it properly come June 2012.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
You're probably right. But when I'm at my desk (Home or Work), I rather use the browser.

With iCloud not notifying me of emails properly this weekend, I'll stick with GMail Exchange for now.

I hope they fix it properly come June 2012.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...

Probably just the servers being overloaded. I noticed that I'm still getting push on my iPad, but not my iPhone, even though all settings are identical.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...after thinking about it more, I've decided to stick with GMail\Google.

Why?

Well, I know me, I'll be swapping back and forth to a BlackBerry or Android of sorts. In doing so, it would prove a little more difficult to use an @me.com address on said device.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
...after thinking about it more, I've decided to stick with GMail\Google.

Why?

Well, I know me, I'll be swapping back and forth to a BlackBerry or Android of sorts. In doing so, it would prove a little more difficult to use an @me.com address on said device.

I have the .me address set up on my BB and it seems to work correctly.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...thanks, Laura. But, does it support the Contacts and Calendar sync, too?

I'd like to have 'everything' together; if that makes sense.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Over the weekend I did notice that a couple of emails I sent from my pc were not sent properly but nothing was sent to drafts, about three days later i noticed the emails were waiting in the draft folder, it is definitely buggy..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh