Hey, I've got Photo Stream enabled on my 4S and when I take a picture it is uploaded via iCloud to my Macbook Air in iPhoto.

I also now have a Photo Stream album on my 4S

My questions:
    1-When I delete a photo from my Camera Role, it does not delete from either the Photo Stream on my 4S or from iPhoto. Why?

2-Why can't I delete them directly from the 4S or iPhoto?

Thanks
    10-18-2011 11:24 AM
    Answer to both questions: That's the way they wrote it. Not a bug - it's feature.
    10-18-2011 11:28 AM
    Answer to both questions: That's the way they wrote it. Not a bug - it's feature.
    So...if i don't want a photo there...I just have to live with it? It's there forever?

Thanks for the answer!
    10-18-2011 11:37 AM
    So...if i don't want a photo there...I just have to live with it? It's there forever?

Thanks for the answer!
    Yep. My buddy says anything written on the internet is written with a Sharpie. It's pretty much there for ever... or, in the case of Apple's photo stream in iCloud, 30 days. But it remains wherever it synced to from iCloud until it's deleted from that device manually.
    10-18-2011 11:38 AM

Thanks for the answer!
    You can log on to iCloud via the web and reset photo stream anytime - that will delete everything on it. But you'll still have your pics synced to wherever you sync photos.
    Dadman likes this.
    10-18-2011 11:40 AM
    Thanks for the answers!
    10-18-2011 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD