Purchased apps not showing up

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone 4 and recently upgraded to iOS5. If I click on the App Store icon and then click on the update button, there's a now a section called "Purchased". If i select that option, i'm given the option to view "All" or "Not On This iPhone". When I click on "All", i'm not seeing any of my purchased apps appearig on this list. Anyone else having this same problem?

P.S. I've restarted the App Store App (killed it from the mutitasking bar); turned off and on the phone hoping the list would refresh but it hasn't. Also, this is the only apple device I have in my household.

Keith Kephart

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Having the same issue with both mine and wife's phone. After upgrade to iOS5 was able to view all but after selecting "Not On This iPhone" then back to "All", it no longer displays purchsed apps. When I go back in it defaults to "Not On This iPhone" where as before it defaulted to "All". Done the same thing killed all running apps and turned off the phones. Have not seen this problem on the iPad and iPad2 that I use for home and work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2