I am a long time user of MobileMe and iDisk. I switched to iCloud thinking I could still access iDisk.

However, I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Anyone know how?
    10-17-2011 12:03 AM
    I am a long time user of MobileMe and iDisk. I switched to iCloud thinking I could still access iDisk.

However, I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Anyone know how?
    The iDisk feature of MobileMe was discontinued/dropped by Apple and is not a part of iCloud. I'm not sure what happened to the files that were stored there, but if you've migrated from MobileMe to iCloud, I think they are gone.
    10-17-2011 12:10 AM
    Hi
    You can access it after iCloud migration via the Finder, Go/iDisk/My iDisk
    Sync it in preferences to save offline.

You can also access it by webpage but the above process is best for backing it up.

Thanks
    10-18-2011 08:21 AM
    Its still there. WHen you go to me.com and login look at the page that says your mail has moved. Look in the top left and click on the cloud. There is your idisk.
    10-18-2011 08:56 AM
    Thanks, that took me right to it!
    10-18-2011 11:21 AM
    Since I already "migrated" to iCloud, when I go to me.com it takes me to the iCloud "home page" where they show icons for mail, calendar, contacts, documents and the Find my Iphone icon... How do I get to my idisk?.... Please help !!!!
    10-18-2011 03:11 PM
    This was answered in this thread:

"Its still there. WHen you go to me.com and login look at the page that says your mail has moved. Look in the top left and click on the cloud. There is your idisk."
    10-18-2011 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD