Help with Photo Stream Needed

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried uploading photos from my Windows 7 PC to Iphone 4 using Photo Stream and it does not work for me. I plcae the photo in to Upload forlder in the Photostream directory on the PC but it never gets to the phone. The download from Phone to PV works. Any ideas?

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Strange, both ways working for me. Just to make sure it's not a format issue, take a pic that you have on your PC that was formerly taken with your iPhone

joesweb7

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
If I take photos with the 4s like it has been shown, with the volume button at top, the picture comes into windows upside down and windows pic viewer can't save the file after I make right. When volume button is on bottom it is fine. Why is this and what should be the right way to take a pic?

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It works now

Should work but for testing use an IPhone pic

I got it to work finally. I reset my phot stream on ICloud and deleted the contents of the Photo Stream and Upload forlders on my PC. I then pasted a JPG file into the Upload folder. A copy was automatically moved over to the Photo Stream forlder and then it "magically" appeared on my Iphone.

droid42

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
If I take photos with the 4s like it has been shown, with the volume button at top, the picture comes into windows upside down and windows pic viewer can't save the file after I make right. When volume button is on bottom it is fine. Why is this and what should be the right way to take a pic?

Same happens to me. I'm guessing that, before it was possible to use the button to take pics, most people took pictures with the lens at the top-right and this is how Apple defined the "top" of the photo. If you take it with the volume buttons at the top-right, the lens will be bottom left and the picture "upside down". I'm guessing it won't take Apple long to spot this and update the iCloud control panel to fix this on the fly...

Ian.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR