This has to be a neewbee question, but I know me and I will be going nuts trying to find out where on my PC these iPhone pictures will be pushed to.

Logically one would assume in a folder in iTunes, but I am asking, if anyone knows for sure.
    sk
    Thanks.
    10-13-2011 08:10 AM
    In pictures folder, there will be one called Photostream. But you can configure this in the icloud control center that you need to install.
    chrstdvd likes this.
    10-13-2011 09:10 AM
    Download Folder:
    My Pictures\Photo Stream\My Photo Stream

Upload Folder:
    My Pictures\Photo Stream\Uploads

Hope this helps
    chrstdvd likes this.
    10-13-2011 09:17 AM
    ... and once you have your Photostream syncing with Windows, you'll notice a little oversight by Apple...

If you've taken your pics using the volume up button in the natural position (ie top right) the photos that sync to your Windows folder will all be upside down.

Doh!

Ian
    10-13-2011 03:23 PM
    ... and once you have your Photostream syncing with Windows, you'll notice a little oversight by Apple...

If you've taken your pics using the volume up button in the natural position (ie top right) the photos that sync to your Windows folder will all be upside down.

Doh!

Ian
    You just need to remember to switch your settings from Australian to U.S. (English) =P
    10-13-2011 05:54 PM
    You just need to remember to switch your settings from Australian to U.S. (English) =P
    Damn, that was what I missed ;-)

Ian
    10-14-2011 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD