Need Help Please!!!

Bballbenb

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I have a few quetions as I am a new user.

When I set up my iPhone4s, so I click set up new device or back up from icloud or back up from itunes? I have no other iOS devices except a 2nd generation iPod touch. I have a Windows 7 computer with iTunes on it.

Next, How do I get my music on my new phone? I have about 200 songs but only 100 showing up in my Downloaded/iCloud section on iTunes. Will I be able to get all 200 or just the 100?

Will i be able to use iCloud.com on my windows computer? Will I be able to view and access everything? What about the documents That I create on my phone, since windows 7 doesnt have pages or keynote, how will i be able to view these from my computer on icloud.com?

Does iCloud have its own email or just kind of like outlook where it stores all your email accounts?

thanks for the Help!!!

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I have a few quetions as I am a new user.

When I set up my iPhone4s, so I click set up new device or back up from icloud or back up from itunes? I have no other iOS devices except a 2nd generation iPod touch. I have a Windows 7 computer with iTunes on it.

Next, How do I get my music on my new phone? I have about 200 songs but only 100 showing up in my Downloaded/iCloud section on iTunes. Will I be able to get all 200 or just the 100?

Will i be able to use iCloud.com on my windows computer? Will I be able to view and access everything? What about the documents That I create on my phone, since windows 7 doesnt have pages or keynote, how will i be able to view these from my computer on icloud.com?

Does iCloud have its own email or just kind of like outlook where it stores all your email accounts?

thanks for the Help!!!

You can sync you're songs from iTunes, and you can download all 200 from iCloud.

of course you can! https://www.icloud.com/

Yes, you can access and view everything.

You can view them via Microsoft Office tools.

It doesn't have it's own email. Well it has MobileMe, but it's getting rid of it soon.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
For the music I would do a manual sync with your computer and iPhone to get the songs on there. I would set it up as a new device since you have no other iPhone. iCloud does have something like MobileMe email but since I don't have my phone yet I really can't tell you exactly what it is. Apps like Docs 2 Go and Quick-office will be updated to use iCloud.

DJ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2