I have an ipad and an iphone. The apps I have are not all on both devices. Some are just on the ipad and some are on both devices. Will all the apps now be on both devices when the first sync happens?
    10-12-2011 11:56 AM
    I have an ipad and an iphone. The apps I have are not all on both devices. Some are just on the ipad and some are on both devices. Will all the apps now be on both devices when the first sync happens?
    Download the new itunes, and under purchased on the side bar you will see all your existing apps.
    Download all the ones you want and then sync your iphone and ipad.

I have not done this yet but was playing with itunes last night and i had over 400 apps i've downloaded since i owned a 3GS ( over 3 years ago )
    10-12-2011 12:30 PM
    With iCloud I haven't had any problems but when I first started syncing my devices it did cause all of them to go to the iPad.
    10-12-2011 12:37 PM
    There is an option in the settings I believe where you can turn this feature off. In the settings for OS 5.
    10-12-2011 12:41 PM
    Some apps are for the phone or pad so they will not be on both devices.
    10-12-2011 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD