Does anyone know if there will be an ability to have family iCloud accounts? Different emails, but same docs, photos, etc.?
    10-07-2011 01:32 AM
    You mean like the family pack of MobileMe? If so I haven't heard anything about a family iCloud.
    10-07-2011 01:57 AM
    Does anyone know if there will be an ability to have family iCloud accounts? Different emails, but same docs, photos, etc.?
    I thought you we're allowed to add as many accounts on one as long as you label them differently? you can try that
    10-07-2011 08:10 AM
    ^I'm sure you can cross devices with a "share" option adding whomever you want. It is just a smart and easy thing to do
    10-07-2011 10:10 AM
    I am wondering the same thing. I have an iPhone as does my wife, but we share an iPad and an iMac. It will be interesting to see how they all sync up and what goes where. I hope that we have control over all this.
    10-10-2011 02:02 PM
    I am wondering the same thing. I have an iPhone as does my wife, but we share an iPad and an iMac. It will be interesting to see how they all sync up and what goes where. I hope that we have control over all this.
    I'm in the same boat, still confused if things like my texts to my friends with iOS 5 will show up on my wifes's phone! . I hope we have control too.
    10-10-2011 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD