Hey guys. Just wondering whats up with iCloud. I cannot seem to get mail to push to my device anymore. Any insight?
    08-30-2011 11:48 PM
    I had that happen a couple days ago, I restarted my iPhone and all was fine, as a side note I have now been restarting my iPhone every morning after I pull it off the charger.
    08-31-2011 01:36 AM
    I had that happen a couple days ago, I restarted my iPhone and all was fine, as a side note I have now been restarting my iPhone every morning after I pull it off the charger.
    Seriously? You may as well go back to using Windows Mobile for that!
    08-31-2011 06:40 AM
    Or you could go full pull and yank the battery every morning and pretend it's a Blackberry....lol

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b6 using Tapatalk.
    08-31-2011 11:48 AM
    ahhhh, the infamous "battery pull". do not miss those days, at all. not too mention the reboot seemed like it took fooooooreveeeeer!

my @me email is working fine. has been since i set it up
    08-31-2011 03:33 PM
    i had the same problem -- restarted once and it seems to be fine now
    09-16-2011 03:51 PM
    If this has been discussed before my apologies. However I noticed something new happening on Friday. Spouse and I both have iPhones, well two apps have appearred on my phone since Friday & I didn't download them but spouse put them on his phone. Please forgive my ignorance on this topic-I come here to get answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-18-2011 08:26 AM
    I have seen this too... when I purchase an app in iTunes on my Mac, it shows up on my phone within minutes (seconds?). Kind of neat, but it could become annoying with more than one device involved.
    09-18-2011 08:34 AM
    Or a BlackBerry.
    09-18-2011 08:34 AM
    Again spouse downloaded CamWow last night. Didn't notice it until I got up this morning but there it was on my phone too.

09-18-2011 04:56 PM
    Again spouse downloaded CamWow last night. Didn't notice it until I got up this morning but there it was on my phone too.

Go to Settings > Store and turn off whatever you don't want to be automatically pushed to your phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-18-2011 05:51 PM
    Go to Settings > Store and turn off whatever you don't want to be automatically pushed to your phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Many thanks!!! = )

09-18-2011 06:05 PM
    Mine won't push email unless rebooted to get push notifications once.
    10-04-2011 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD