Does anyone know if you can Purchase iCloud Storage with credit from iTunes?
    08-21-2011 02:26 AM
    Not sure, but I can't imagine you couldn't. Apple likes their prepaid currency and it would make things easier.
    09-12-2011 01:17 PM
    I had a small credit when I purchased my iTunes Match - it was applied towards that. I can't imagine you can use credit for one piece of iCloud and not another.
    09-12-2011 02:06 PM
    The cloud is pointless anyway, I've had 3 apps on there so far that I'd paid for, apple then steal your apps without refund when you try to re install... Wankers
    09-12-2011 02:41 PM
    Cheggy, you can reinstall any app you've purchased at any time without paying again. It just seems like you're going to be charged again. The process is what sucks.
    09-12-2011 04:20 PM
    Cheggy, you can reinstall any app you've purchased at any time without paying again. It just seems like you're going to be charged again. The process is what sucks.
    I meant apps I've paid for, deleted to make room on my phone and then gone to reinstall but apple have removed them from the app store.
    They show up on the cloud but you can't install, it just tells you they are no longer available
    09-14-2011 01:24 PM
    I meant apps I've paid for, deleted to make room on my phone and then gone to reinstall but apple have removed them from the app store.
    They show up on the cloud but you can't install, it just tells you they are no longer available
    That's true of any mobile OS, if it's no longer in the app store, no way to reinstall. Same on Android.

Mistress of Mischief
    10-06-2011 09:30 PM
    Do apps go towards the 5GB total? and how much is it yearly for the storage tiers
    10-07-2011 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD