iCloud and GMail consolidation?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
So. Here is where I stand. I want to get rid of my gmail, and go full Apple. I have my contacts, calendars, notes, etc all synced with iCloud. Here lies the one problem. My email. I have a GMail account, and a @me address for find my iPhone. I can't get email to my @me address as I have never paid for a MobileMe subscription. Basically. I want it to all be one. I want to somehow have iCloud recognize the GMail account, or get mail to my @me account. Can someone help me through this debacle.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
within gMail settings, under Forwarding, you can setup gMail to forward to your @me.com address..

i've been doing that consistently for over a year now, and it works perfectly..

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I have had a mobile me account for a very long time. Having said that, i dont make this my primary addess and back up system because one may step out of the apple eco system and be stuck. Gmail can be accessed from device and i don't want to make that sacrifice.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
well where apple is bringing web apps like mail.google.com to icloud email, hopefully we could use icloud as exchange or imap/pop3 on other devices like android, blackberry, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh